THIS QUALIFICATION IS FULLY FUNDED FOR LEARNERS MEETING THE ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA. Please see Eligibility Criteria section for details.
This qualification develops learners knowledge and understanding of a range of mental health issues, including general mental health, stress, anxiety, depression, phobias, dementia, and other conditions that might affect the mental health of a person.
Learners will be given a thorough grounding in what is meant by mental health terminology, possible causes and triggers of each condition, how each condition can affect the lives of people living with them, and how conditions can be managed.
Level 2 Certificate in Awareness of Mental Health Problems
- Understanding anxiety
- Understanding Attention Deficit and Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Understanding bipolar disorder
- Understanding dementia
- Understanding depression
- Understanding eating disorders
- Understanding mental health
- Understanding Obsessive Compulsive Disorder (OCD)
- Understanding phobias
- Understanding Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD)
- Understanding schizophrenia
- Understanding stress