THIS QUALIFICATION IS FULLY FUNDED FOR LEARNERS MEETING THE ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA. Please see Eligibility Criteria section for details.
The Level 2 Certificate in Understanding Autism aims to develop learners’ understanding of autism and the principles of supporting individuals with autism - covering the person-centred approach and influence of positive communication methods, how to support positive behaviour, and how individuals with autism can be supported to live healthy and fulfilled lives.
This qualification is designed for learners who wish to develop an understanding of autism and how to support individuals with autism.
Level 2 Certificate in Understanding Autism
- Unit 01 Introduction to autism
- Unit 02 Using a person-centred approach to support individuals with autism
- Unit 03 Communication and social interaction in individuals with autism
- Unit 04 Sensory processing, perception and cognition in individuals with autism
- Unit 05 Supporting positive behaviour in individuals with autism
- Unit 06 Supporting individuals with autism to live healthy and fulfilled lives