THIS QUALIFICATION IS FULLY FUNDED FOR LEARNERS MEETING THE ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA. Please see Eligibility Criteria section for details.
This qualification is designed to increase learners’ awareness and understanding of behaviour that challenges in children and young people and its effects. By completing the qualification learners will develop in-depth knowledge of behaviour that challenges, which could support progression on to other appropriate qualifications and into relevant employment in the health and social care sector. It could be useful to learners working in education settings.
Level 2 Certificate in Understanding Behaviour that Challenges in Children
- UNIT 1: Awareness of behaviour that challenges in children and young people
- UNIT 2: Principles of intervention when working with behaviour that challenges in children and young people
- UNIT 3: Behaviour that challnges and mental health
- UNIT 4: Behaviour that challenges and learning disabilities
- UNIT 5: Behaviour that challenges and sensory issues and autism
- UNIT 6: Legislation supporting behaviour that challenges in children and young people